Howdy there.

Started by Sleek, August 31, 2011, 12:20:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic
     Just wondering who all plays World of Warcraft.....im online there and would love to get into touch with anyone in teh guild during the time i was....mainly Skaxx, talenstorm, Whitis, Bereg or Prixter.......Please let me know.

I never have, nor will I ever play WoW.  Sorry yo :P

I played WoW for a day...and even that was to much lol
EarthKeeper Hydoran Shpedoinkle
Retired!

Hiyas,

Talenstorm and I are playing Alliance side on the Llane server, I started a guild (Stormriders) with a couple of RL friends in 2008 or so and have been playing there since. Talenstorm has an 85 Rogue (named Shadestepper) and a 85 Hunter- I have an 85 Rogue, DK, Priest, Shaman, Magic User, Druid and a Warlock named Bereg. We're not at all serious, no real raids, we occasionally do BGs and some pvp but it's very casual. Do a /who stormriders sometime and we'll chat!

-B
Bereg Spellsynger

I have been playing WoW for almost 3 years now, Have 7 lvl 85's and one is a Rogue Named Prixter....

Alliance side Ghostlands server.

P.S. S'up Kurt =)

Steve......aka...... Prixter.

Sup brother!  Long time.  :)

Fuck ya guys,

Which game are you perusing now Skaxx?  I'm looking for another one of those emulated EQ servers, been bored as shit and original EQ sounds like it might be fun.....got a buddy that wants to play as well........Hit me up on facebook sometime..Loomis Moore...if you can find me, if not post yourself on here so I can find you. 
     I havent played WoW in 3-4months now....got really tired of it and wanted to crack out on Skyrim...which turned out to be a slight letdown....Tried the streaming EQ2 f2p thing....ya, not going back to that.....
     Bereg, tell Talenstorm hes a fucker and to get ahold of me somehow.