hmm dumb of me!

Started by Rismish, June 05, 2005, 03:05:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
well earlier today I patched EQ and guess I didn't patch DoN was told to run to help in Broodlands and tried zoningin from LS and crashed I'm patching it right now bahhhhh pretty shitty way to start your first raid to the guild u just apped lol =\

ok its done patching logging on right now!

pshhhh ess tee eff uu dork u diaf! I got new parts otw tuesday though I don't know WTH is wrong with my computer but fuck it I bought new Motherboard CPU (they come tuesday) and a new harddrive

ok got all my new stuff patching eq right now I probably won't be on raids tonight cuz I g2 download lots of stuffs I don't have the discs for antyhing =\

hey ris whats happenin bro?  i thought of coming back to eq...just gotta find a computer to buy :p both my laptops are fried from alcohol so yeah...anywayz look for me soon bro...seems like a lot of people said f tmo and going for the merging guilds
umb people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them.

Also seems like some people let others play their character more than they play it themselves.

You'd be better off looking for Rismish elsewhere.

Z

hi danny man I just got banned again like 2 days ago because cronnnix (tim) got my info from some GM friend of his and got on me and destroyed all my gear and started shouting nigger jokes in PoKnowledge so I was suspended within hours customer support hasn't responded yet I e-mailed them right as I found out someone was on me so I guess I'm going to play counter-strike and World of Warcraft hey everyone give my thanks to cronnix he's going to be xferring to bristlebane soon.