Caean here ... greetings ...

Started by rafghar, August 05, 2005, 02:18:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Whats up  guys, its been a long time since i checked on on yall. glad to see some names i recognize. I wish i could get back in and kick some ass again, but with a new job, and 2 kids now, i dont see that happening.  Im glad Rafghar finally decided to grow some balls and join a real guild, i tried to get him to do that 2 years ago when i was with ya. Maybe he will do you some good (haha)

Ill be checking in on yall when i come over to Rafghars house more. Skaxx, shut the hell up - OK ........

Later.

Hey bro,

Long time no see, I hated to hear ya left the game when you did. You and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back to when you were lvl 5 and my old worn out Paladin was lvl 3 :P " Bzerker" if ya recall lol.

Hell start a new toon, I will personally PL you back up ^.^ on my free nights of course.

good to hear from you :D druid chat is just not the same, linae and i say hi :)

Ahh yes.  Caean and Rafghar.  Both old names from the early days.  At least one of you is still around. :)

Glad things are well, yo.

Z

Hey man, sounds like your enjoying life. Time to retire from the job and offload the kids to daycare and LOG in. $$$ hehe =)

hey caean how's life in jackson? and hi to the rest of you guys

afk, following xanx.  wake me up when gore pops

Fyrshit - what happened to your brief Guild Wars foray?

probably the same thing that happened to his WoW adventure

Heh, that you applying to TMO, Xanx?  Or is it Morthos or somebody else?

Z

Both are collecting dust.  But WoW blew Guild Wars away, it had zero replay value for me.

Agreed. I found GW way too easy....so i've beaten the game and done every quest with two characters in 2 weeks....what now heh? I found the tomb far too frustrating to ever be fun....no matter your build, its all the same. Spam monks, and attack the other monks.

I think morthos has xanx now not sure.  Fyr if you reup your wow account i'll do the same.  

Ps Give me burn out access

Wow, you really don't understand the game if you think you just spam attacks on monks.