Bow Alumni and where are they now!!

Started by Theifness333, June 01, 2009, 09:45:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic
Sweet ! send me a tell in game if you get on . Name is Viscious . Might be AFK but chances are I'll be on in some capacity.

May 24, 2010, 04:53:49 pm #46 Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 02:03:18 am by Devo
Edit: Got it working. I almost drowned because I forgot how to look up. Herlp! =)

Funny stuff happens when you are bored & wax nostalgic :)

Vael & I aren't together anymore, he just up & left one day. So now it's just the kiddo & I doing our own thing. She's going to be 4 in April (can't believe it's been that long since I played). I do play WoW once or twice a month at most. I have a priest & a lock on Uldaman server & a DK named Sebee on one of the PvP servers that i really never play.
Still in customer service as a manager but getting really effing tired of people bitching all the time so working on a career change & going back to school.

Diane/Sebee

Anyone try DDO ? ( Dungeons & Dragons Online Ebberon ) Its an entertaining game.

I play on the Cannith server monk named "Hempe"

Its the only game i play these days wish it had the open world like Eq.

So sick of instancing, miss the rush to get bosses down before other guilds.  All these new MMO's cater to casual players. Hopefully Eq"Next" or whatever they decide to call it, will be a MMO that goes in a different direction.

Peace

I play a TR'd dark monk on Ghallanda. I do love the rate in which new content is added. :)

I started EQ again after a 3yr break and am having a lot of fun. Things have changed but I like the new content.